Sunday, January 17, 2010

One year later....

I can NOT believe that Chris and I have already been married a year, but I also can NOT believe that it has only been a year since we got married! =) I would have never guessed that one year later we would be waiting for our first baby to get here, but I am so excited that we are!

We did get to go OUT TO EAT last night for our Anniversary!


It was so nice to be able to get out of the house to go somewhere together besides the doctors office or the hospital. Since our Anniversary is being spent cooped up in the house, we've already decided we will make up for it and go somewhere next year.....Grammy, you may even get to babysit =)

Since I don't have any wedding pics posted on here, I thought I would throw some in here. I'm sure I'll spend a few hours today looking back at Wedding and Honeymoon pictures! So, enjoy!


Getting everything and everyone in their right spot
Acting like the crazy people that we are
All finished with pictures and ready to get the show startedMy handsome groom ready to get it all over with
The beautiful Reception...this is actually the church gym
Our Cupcake Cake! Yummy!
Just enjoying the reception =)Me and my Husband!
Of course, there had to be some dancin'Goodbye everyone!!
Headed out to Tennessee!

Being married has been even greater than I thought it would be! I can't imagine not spending the rest of my life with Chris. I am so blessed!! He is an awesome husband and I know he is going to be an awesome dad! I cant wait to see what the next 50 years has for us!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1 year anniversary! Don't know if Sarah emailed you, but I am needing to know where you found all that white fabric for your reception and roughly how much it cost. My aunt is wanting to do something similar for my cousin's wedding this summer and I showed her your pics. So if you're not too busy having a baby and you get some free time, email me......thanks! bloss42@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete