Thursday, August 6, 2009

I know...I'm already a slacker

I know I have already been a "bad-blogger". Apparently we are as boring as I thought we were and I have got to get used to carrying my camera around with me all the time.


We did go to a wedding last Saturday night for Katey. Her grandparents have lived down the street...next door to my parents....since forever. It was a really nice wedding and the pianist was awesome....it was mom :) She had been practicing for weeks and she did a great job.


Mom and Cecil. He sang. She played.


Mom and the G-maw
Me and my handsome date. If you look real close, you can see my lovely blue jeans I sported to the wedding. Definitely not my first pick, but when nothing else in the closet fits, I just had to make it work. Chris was very happy to wear his too so I wouldn't be all alone :)


Tuesday was my last day at my summer job in Camden, so summer has just begun for me! Woohhooo!! It will involve a lot of cleaning and organizing.....or at least that's the plan for now, we'll see what happens. I am VERY ready for school to start though. I miss my routine, kids and of course my paycheck!!!
I do promise to be a much better blogger from now on. Pinky promise.
And Sarah, I have no clue why you can't blow my pics up, but I would love to know why because that always drives me nuts on other blogs. (& can you also tell me why all these last 3 paragraphs are next to each other and won't space out)?!?

1 comment:

  1. Any time I have had issues with my pictures not blowing up, I just re-uploaded them and that always seems to do the trick. Don't know why that happens. Sometimes Blogger is just a booger.

    And the paragraph thing...not sure. Sometimes if you look at the html you can see something weird going on, but you gotta know what's "normal" to recognize something "weird"...was that helpful :)?

    ReplyDelete