Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sweetheart

Last Monday we had our first Ultrasound to get our first look at our little bambino! This was Chris first time to go to the doctor with me....that was an experience all in itself :) He was a trooper though and definitely kept me entertained.

After our 40 minute wait and some "pre-examinations" we headed to the Ultrasound room. It was such an awesome thing to see our little baby and the sweet little heart beat. It made everything much more real....especially for Chris, I think. Dr. Watson got some great pictures and changed our due date from Feb 28th to March 2nd.





It was a great appt. and I cant wait to go back and see our little one again. Our next appt is on August 17th.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, it's so cute! Leah, it has your eyes and I think it has Chris' nose. But really, it looks like a good mix of both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you two don't waste any time, do you? :) Congrats!! So excited for you. BTW...I just realized that Sloan shares her birthday with your wedding anniversary. You were probably just waking up to get ready on your wedding day while I was pushing with all my might to get her out. (7am on the dot)

    ReplyDelete