Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend in Dallas

Chris actually got a Saturday off last weekend so we made a trip to Dallas! We went to his aunts house on Friday night and then on Saturday went shopping at Babies R Us and went to the Texas State Fair. We had a great time but I forgot to take my camera most of the time so I have just a few pictures :(

The cute little drummer boy


Grammy practicing pushing Charlee

Checking things out and scanning away!The weather was so nice!So sad because Grammy had left him. Isn't that so sad?!

Charlee has been staying in trouble lately :) After we got back from Dallas my legs ached for about 2 or 3 days. Nothing could make them feel better or make me comfortable. Finally one night it just stopped! I was so excited to be able to sleep that night. I woke up an hour later with major arm pains...she had rolled on over to a different nerve I guess! Thankfully that only lasted a day and she moved on off! How dare she start causing her momma trouble already!! =)

We start our childbirth classes tonight! It's a little early, but we want to get it all out of the way before the holidays get here! This will be class 1 of 6, so we shall see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment